Habatat Galleries will once again be exhibiting at the SOFA Chicago Art Fair at Navy Pier! Featuring over 50 of your favorite artists working with glass as their medium. Here is a taste of what will be at the largest booth at SOFA Chicago:
1. Shelley Muzylowsi Allen and Davide Salvadore have collaborated for the first time since 2012 and will have a body of work at SOFA! The last body of work sold out!
2. Richard Marquis and Nick Mount are collaborating for the first time! We are planning to exhibit 8 works from this collaboration at Sofa Chicago!
3. Stephen Rolfe Powell has just completed a new body of work. This brand new panel series will be on display at SOFA.
4. Artist Vivian Wang will be exhibiting a new collection of six sculptures at the Sofa Expo. The new series is titled “The Children of Edo” and we are happy to mention that Vivian has sold out every year since 2012.
5. Also on display will be the historic collection of Jean and Hilbert Sosin. This collection will include many works from the 54 year history of studio glass.
Contact Habatat Galleries for complimentary tickets to the show and make sure to visit our booth celebrating over 30 years of exhibiting at Navy Pier!